The attorney, Marlena Pecyna, PhD, prof. of the Jagiellonian University
- Registered on the Bar council (ORA) in Kraków from 2008.
- The Jagiellonian University professor, Chair of Civil Law
- Jagiellonian University Rector’s Proxy for Legal Affairs since 2015
- Having great experience in managing people, lawyers
- Member of the Polish-German Center for Banking Law of the Jagiellonian University, Law Committee of the Polish Academy of Skills, European Law Institute, vice-chairwoman of ELI Poland
- member of the teams of the Civil Law Codification Committee, currently the Editorial Board of the Academic Draft of the Civil Code; member of ELI – Digital Law SIG and team preparing the draft EU directive on intermediary platforms;
- cooperates with the Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights within the confines of the Precedent Matters Program and the Media Freedom Observatory;
- was a member of the Program Board of the HFHR Property Clinic;
- member of the Program Board of the ‘Transformacje Prawa Prywatnego’ magazine;
- guest lecturer at Hidayatullah National Law Univeristy in India;
- research scholarships at the University of Lomonosov in Moscow, the Pushkin Institute in Moscow, CUA in Washington, the University of Kiel, FOWI in Vienna, St. Petersburg State University, University of California – Berkeley Law School;
- implements national and international research projects.